Corona hygiene concept
Safety is our top priority.
Holidays in the Black Forest
Hygiene- and protection concept
Safety is our top priority.
For the protection of you and our team, we have developed a far-reaching plan of measures together with our partner for hygiene and safety concepts on the basis of the regulations of the state of Baden-Württemberg, which should guarantee you the best possible protection during your stay in our house.
We ask for your understanding for these regulations and your support in implementing the measures, which we will give you an initial overview of below.
*** In accordance with the current decision of the Federal Government, our hotel will be closed from 02.11.2020 until probably 18.04.2021 in order to contain the Corona pandemic. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon! Stay healthy! ***
The best holidays by far
Important rules for everybody:
- Protection mask
Safety is our top priority. Based on the state of Baden-Württemberg’s regulations and together with our partner for hygiene and safety concepts, we have drawn up a far-reaching plan of measures to protect you and our team and to guarantee you the best possible protection during your stay at our hotel.
We hope you understand the need for these regulations and will support us in implementing the measures, which we will outline for you below.
Arrival from abroad
If you are travelling from an “international risk area”, please remember to inform yourself in advance about the current entry regulations: To the international risk areas according to the Robert Koch Institute.
We have marked the minimum distance of 1.5 metres at various places throughout the hotel and ask you to comply with this.
- We have set up numerous disinfection stations throughout the hotel and ask you to use them. We clean and disinfect all areas of the hotel, especially contact surfaces such as handrails, buttons and knobs (e.g. in lifts), handles, objects in the room and much more.
- Our hygiene concept for room cleaning was developed with hygiene experts and clearly exceeds the minimum requirements.
- Every employee has completed intensive hygiene and safety training.
Face masks & other protective measures
- We smile with our eyes – because our employees are required to wear face masks (even behind the scenes, such as in the kitchen and housekeeping).
- Please bring face masks from home for your personal use in all public areas. If you have forgotten your face mask, you can purchase one at our reception.
- Plexiglass panels have been installed for your protection at reception and all other reception and sales counters.
Limited number of people
We comply with the maximum number of people allowed in all public spaces and with our activities. Due to our capacities we can guarantee a safe distance everywhere and offer our dining in several restaurants, depending on occupancy and demand.
“Panorama” restaurant and “Am Kachelofen” restaurant
- We have to adapt our offer and our service depending on the requirements and changed specifications. We therefore ask for your understanding if perhaps not everything can be done as you are used to.
- For your own safety, we ask you to wear face masks when entering the restaurants and when you are not at your table.
- Our restaurant team will accompany you to your table. Our service staff will serve you wearing face masks. Tables and chairs are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
Due to the closing time in Baden-Württemberg at this time, we are unfortunately not allowed to serve you after 11.00 p.m.
Our “Vulcano” club is closed until the current regulation is repealed.
Swimming and sauna area, fitness & WELLNESS
- Our pool area as well as the sauna area (except steam baths and salt grotto) are open for you in accordance with the currently valid corona regulations. The most important rule here is a minimum distance of 1.5 m. Please observe the maximum number of users allowed in the individual areas.
- The current regulations also apply to treatments in our massage and beauty pavilion. Our wellness team will be happy to inform you about this.
- Our “Spatzenclub” kindergarten has opened with advance registration for children from 3-6 years of age in compliance with the legal requirements.
- The indoor play world is available to you daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. in compliance with the applicable hygiene and distancing rules.
- Games and books can be borrowed.
Programme of activities
Our indoor activity programme is limited to a corresponding number of people, depending on the size of the room.
October 26th 2020
Protective measures for a relaxing holiday.