Black Forest Time-Out
To you and you with nature.
From € 994,- per
Black Forest Time-Out.
Holidays at the Vier Jahreszeiten are different! So much variety, so many possibilities for families with children – all ages find the perfect conditions for an unforgettable holiday here.
Children (up to 11 years old in their parents’ room) are free of charge with the “Black Forest Time Out” offer during the following periods:
18.02. – 06.03.2022
08.04. – 24.04.2022
03.06. – 19.06.2022
24.06. – 11.09.2022
From € 994,- per
That’s what you can expect:
- 7 nights
- 7 x gourmet breakfast buffet with sparkling wine
- 7 x 6-course set menu, healthy menu or theme buffet
Inclusive services of Vier Jahreszeiten:
- Bathrobe, slippers and spa bag with pool and sauna towels during your stay
- 1 bottle of spring water in the room
- Free internet access throughout the hotel
- Free use of our 4,000 sqm wellness and spa area with indoor and outdoor pool and sauna area as well as gym room for strength and endurance training
- Daily changing activity programme offering aqua aerobics, stretching, back fitness, Nordic walking, guided hikes etc.
- Live music and entertainment programme 6 days a week
- Varied children’s and youth programme during certain holiday periods (dates on request)
- Free transfer from/to Schluchsee station
Information relevant to booking:
- This offer is valid all year round and can be booked at certain times (e.g. not on Christmas & New Year’s Eve). Arrival daily, with 7 nights or more.
- Your children (up to 11 years old in their parents’ room) stay free of charge with the “Holiday Time” offer from 29 May to 13 September 2020. This bonus does not apply to all other offers!
- Outside these times, the following rates apply to this offer for children:
- Children & teenagers aged 6 to 15 (in their parents’ room): 7 nights / half board, per child €280
- Children aged 0 to 5 are invited to stay overnight including breakfast free of charge (applies to all offers).
|Zimmer||Aufenthalt||1 Person||2 Personen|
Family holidays in the Black Forest