Holidays at last! Finally time with the family
Your family hotel in the Black Forest
Holidays with the whole family at last
Finally really enjoying the time with the children. Messing around together, playing and exploring the Black Forest Nature Park on extensive adventure tours. Enjoying the wonderful view of the lake and forest at the same time and letting yourself be spoilt by our attentive service.
That’s what fun holidays are all about, that’s how your family holiday in the Black Forest becomes something very special, from the minute you arrive to when you leave, at any time of the year!
Awarded as one of the 20 most family-friendly holiday resorts in Baden-Württemberg: the holiday idyll of Schluchsee and our family hotel in the Black Forest offer everything you could wish for from a successful family holiday. We are completely geared to your and your children’s needs, and even for “childless time” in between.
Awarded as family-friendly hotel.
Recreational tips for all ages
The children's hotel at Schluchsee lake - holiday fun for the whole family
The Spass-Park Hochschwarzwald, located close to the hotel, guarantees fun and adventure. All ages can really let off steam here. For football fans there’s football golf, football pinball and football billiards. Anyone who needs an adrenaline rush, can race down the slope with the mini bob, cowpat toboggans and tubes. For everyone else there’s the bungee trampoline, aerotrim and bouncy cushion. Of course you can also watch the whole thing from a safe distance: wellness loungers in the sun are already waiting for you including catering.
We are perfectly equipped for the calm hours of the day anyway. Our wellness and spa area welcomes you with a restful and relaxing atmosphere. So why not take some time out and enjoy our wide range of wellness offers. We offer the “Cool down” and “Chill out” wellness programmes especially for young ladies.
After recharging your batteries, you’ll be full of energy for later in the day in the Black Forest. Thanks to a great evening programme, holidaymakers of all ages will find it anything but boring. Torch-lit walks, a children’s disco, Playstation competitions, Casino Royale (Black Jack or Roulette), family quizzes and much more await you.
Terms & Conditions
Our children's rates
Children in their parents' room:
- Baby cot free of charge. Please let us know when you make your reservation.
- Children aged up to 2 are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast.
- Children aged 3 to 5: EUR 20.00 per night with breakfast.
- Children aged 6 to 11: EUR 50.00 per night with breakfast.
- Children aged 12 to 15: EUR 60.00 per night with breakfast.
- Children from the age of 16: EUR 70.00 per night with breakfast.
Children's half board:
- Children from 0 - 5 years eat from the children's menu in the evening - this is charged separately.
- Half board for children from 6 - 11 years € 15.00 per child/evening
- Half board for children from 12 - 15 years € 25.00 per child/evening
Children free of charge:
- During the above-mentioned periods, children up to and including 11 years of age stay free of charge in their parents' room as part of our offer "7 days Black Forest time-out" (incl. children's half-board, excluding drinks).
Equipment for babies and toddlers
When families travel with small children, the car boot is quickly full and then you’ve usually forgotten something anyway. So that this does not have to be the case during your holiday at the Vier Jahreszeiten, we are happy to provide you with the following helpful items on loan and subject to availability:
- Toilet seat
- Children’s step for the wash basin
- Bed guard
- Changing mat
- Baby food warmer
- Plastic drinking cup
- NUK vaporiser
- Hot water bottle
- Spare nappies
- Children’s bathrobe in sizes 98 to 152
- Terry slippers for children aged up to 3 and from 4 to 8
If you tell us which items you want when you book or before you arrive, we will put the items in your room.
Messing around together, playing and exploring the Black Forest Nature Park on extensive adventure tours